A PIP arbitration is a claim for unpaid or underpaid medical bills or services. Here, at Michalski-Ottens Law, we represent medical providers, including hospitals, surgery centers, and doctors who have unpaid bills or have been underpaid for their medical services by insurance companies.
If you are a doctor or medical provider, Michalski-Ottens Law can help you recover payment for services rendered to patients.
In order to file a PIP Arbitration demand, there are certain documents that you must have:
1. Assignment of Benefits signed by the patient (AOB);
2. Appeal with fax confirmation or certified mail proof;
3. Health Insurance Claim Form (HICF/bill);
4. Explanation of Benefits (EOB);
5. Medical Records/Daily notes;
6. Pre-certification with fax confirmation or certified mail proof;
7. Diagnostic testing reports.
Do not waste time, contact our office. Claims are time sensitive.